So I recently when with a few of my family members to see Oz the Great and Powerful.  It was actually an enjoyable film.  I'm a big Mila Kunis fan.  Her and Justin Timberlake in Friends with Benefits are great.  ( Haven't seen it then go watch, its good.) 

So anyway getting back on track.  My brother for my post Christmas present bought me a new Urban Decay eyeshadow set.  He asked me what one i wanted but as usual I couldn't choose.  So he got me the new Oz the Great and Powerful Theodora set. 

It comes in two different versions the Theodora ( the wicked witch of the west) or Glinda (the good witch of the north).  They are both lovely sets though they are as different as night and day (which I think is the point :p).  So Theodora's are darker colours with a bright red lip pencil and a zero eyeliner pencil, while Glinda's has lighter colours with a pink lip pencil and a rockstar eyeliner pencil.  They both have eight different eyeshades two of these are duo spilt ones.

I have Theodora with I decided to use today as I had a day of work and was actually able to put on make-up for a change.  Theodora is great it can be used to give a natural looking smokey look.  I'm not usually a big fan of bright red lips but I tried it out anyway and guess what I liked it.  (Heading out on Sat might use this then too : p )  When I tired out this look I got a tiny bit under my eyes so I decided to dab at it and then used Fake-Up to cover the area I had just wiped and for the first time in my life something actually worked to hide the stupid smudge mark under my eyes and not look like I messed up my make-up.  It made it look like I'd put my make-up on perfectly.  This product is defo staying in my make-up bag.  :p


The Glinda Palette.

The Theodora Palette.


I after looking at both sets I've decided I like the darker Theodora palette best.  I personally like darker shades when wearing eyeshadows.  The price of both sets are £35.00 and you can buy them online or in any Debenhams store.  So go treat yourselves.  But first you'll have to decide which witch you are Glinda or Theodora?  The Wicked witch of the West or the Good witch of the North?   Leave a comment and let us know which witch you are :p


Sayonara,


Jesse


Comments (0)