Hello people!!

So our last post was over a year ago and for that, we apologise. Or well, I apologise. You see, Sami has abandoned me now to her own blog and thus, I've decided to take over here. You'll notice the blog restyle I did which is much more my own style rather than Sami's. So now you'll just have to put up with me so :P.

I did intend to do this months ago when Sami got invited to a blogger's event by make-up company Benefit and I tagged along and realised how cool it is to be able to do things like that and since we've been invited to another one this week I finally decided to give in and figure it all out.

So this first post will be brief, because it's bank holiday Monday and I'm tired after working. But I promise I will blog about the next Benefit event when I get the chance. For now though, you can read through our previous posts or fire me an email and I'll try and respond.

Jesse

Comments (1)

On 14 June 2023 at 05:23 , Anonymous said...

nice post thanks for update paye